Acording to Rhiannon Williamson from Shelter Offshore, every great entrepreneur naturally has 5 key attributes that sets them aside from their competition and that ensure they will succeed where others may fail:
1) Desire – To succeed you have to have a massive desire to break out of the average 9 – 5 grind, to step off the employee-job-salary treadmill and to put your ideas, ideals and beliefs into action. This desire to achieve will become a desire for success and this desire for success will be reflected throughout the business.
2) Positivity – Entrepreneurs have a positive mental attitude towards their life, their business and themselves. A naturally positive person sees opportunities where others see obstacles.
3) Commitment – Commit to your beliefs and desires, commit to your business idea and commit to the employees within your company. With commitment comes effort, with effort comes results, with results comes success!
4) Patience – Patience and commitment go hand in hand. Patient entrepreneurs who dedicate themselves to working away at their business day after day will reap the rewards of their patience in the form of positive and successful results.
5) Persistence – Nothing is ever straightforward or without contradiction or change and the future is unknown. With patient and committed persistence the desired results will come.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/